全球经营导航-国际化领军人才培养
推荐内容
当前位置: 主页 > 外贸知识 > 外贸英语 >

外贸人应该掌握的商务英语

时间:2010-02-05 10:39来源:未知 作者:admin 点击:
  

商务英语
1. you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
2. you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. we're so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. i'm very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. you always know the right thing to say. = 8. you're very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
13. what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. i admire your work. = 15. i respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. you've got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
20. you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. you're very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. you're so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. i envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. you're really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)

商务英语: 有关订购的表达
一、请求订购
1、据我公司记载,自上笔交易以来, 我们的业务已中断了很长时间, 不知是否因为我方服务不周所致, 敬请告知。
According to our records, it has been a long time since we last had the pleasure of serving you, and we are wondering whether something has “gone wrong”.
2、不论收到贵方任何订单, 我均非常感谢。确信必将如期完成, 并使贵方感到满意。
We shall greatly appreciate any order that you may have for us and feel confident that it will be filled to your satisfaction.
3、如蒙惠顾, 请寄订单为盼。
Should you think favourably of our application, kindly hand us your order-sheet.

4、我们相信, 近日内必能收到贵公司的试销订单, 为此恭候来函。
We trust that you will favour us with a trial at an early date, and await the pleasure of hearing from you.
二、订购
1、价格表已收到, 请尽可能迅速以铁路货运下列商品, 当不胜感激。
I have received your price-list, and shall be glad if you will send me by rail as early as possible as follows:
2、请送马路用, 医院用, 学校用, 以及办公室用的各种大小适当的灯, 一共100个, 谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will let me have 100 Lamps of each of the various sizes, suitable for streets, hospitals, schools and offices.
3、请寄我公司在本月5日函中所详述的抽水机三个,其价格按照贵公司来函所定价格。
We request you to hand us the three pumps described in detail in ours of the 5th inst., at the prices fixed in your letter.
4、请按照贵公司提供的样品,供应我司50吨煤炭,谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will forward fifty tons of coal, in accordance with your sample.

Sentence——
1、Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
2、It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
3、Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
4、We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
5、I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
6、We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
7、What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
8、Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
9、We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
10、Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
11、You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
12、We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
13、We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
14、Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
15、The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Words and Phrases——
payment 支付,付款
to pay 付款,支付,偿还
dishonour 拒付
deferred payment 延期付款
progressive payment 分期付款
payment on terms 定期付款
payment agreement 支付协定
pay order 支付凭证
payment order 付款通知
payment by banker 银行支付
payment by remittance 汇拨支付
payment in part 部分付款
payment in full 全部付讫
clean payment 单纯支付
simple payment 单纯支付
payment by installment 分期付款
payment respite 延期付款
payment at maturity 到期付款
payment in advance 预付(货款)
Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单付现
Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现
Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 凭单付现
pay on delivery (P.O.D) 货到付款
payment in kind 实物支付
payment for (in) cash 现金支付,付现
pay...Co. only 仅付...公司
pay...Co. not negotiable 付...公司,不准疏通
pay...Co. or order (pay to the order of...Co.) 付...公司或其指定人
refusal 拒绝
the refusal of payment 拒付
the bank interest 银行利息
decline 下降,下跌
something goes wrong 某事上出问题,出现差错
commodity 产品
convenient 方便的

Sentence——
1、Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

2、Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
3、What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
4、This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
5、We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
6、If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Words and Phrases
payment terms 支付条件,付款方式
the mode of payment 付款方式
flexible 灵活的,多变的

Sentence——
1、Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
2、Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
3、The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
4、Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
5、The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
6、We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
7We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
8、We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
9、The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
10、You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
11、We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
12、We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
13、We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
14、We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
15、We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
Words and Phrases
discount 贴现
draft 汇票
Promisory Note 本票
cheque 支票
clean bill 光票
documentary bill 跟单汇票
Sight Bill 即期汇票
Time Bill 远期汇票
Usance Bill 远期汇票
Commercial Bill 商业汇票
Banker's Bill 商业汇票
Banker's Bill 银行汇票
Commercial Acceptance Bill 商业承兑汇票
Bankers' Acceptance Bill 银行承兑汇票
invoice 发票
Performer Invoice 形式发票
Sample Invoice 样品发票
Consignment Invoice 寄售发票
Recipe Invoice 收妥发票
Certified Invoice 证明发票
Manufacturers' Invoice 厂商发票
At sight 即期,见票即付
At...days (month)after sight 付款人见票后若干天(月)付款
At...days sight 付款人见票后若干天即付款
At...days after date 出票后若干天付款
At...days after B/L 提单签发后若干天付款
remittance 汇付
Mail transfer (M/T) 信汇
Demand Draft (D/D) 票汇
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) 电汇
collection 托收
clean Bill for Collection 光票托收
Documentary Bill for Collection 跟单托收
Uniform Rules for Collection 《托收统一规则》
Collection Advice 托收委托书
Advice of Clean Bill for Collection 光票托收委托书
Collection Bill Purchased 托收出口押汇
Trust Receipt 信托收据
copy 副本
original 正本



 

------分隔线----------------------------